Enter a Drawing
To enter, sign-in, then click on the VBP Rewards bar. Active drawings are listed in the Get Rewards section. Redeem 25 Points for an entry, multiple entries are allowed. Note that you will need to register your account and create a password the first time you sign-in online.
Announcing Four Single Barrel Bourbons & a Cowboy! Enter by Nov. 21st...
Parker’s Heritage 11 Year Single Barrel Bourbon, $129
- The 2017 limited edition of Parker's Heritage is an 11-year-old, Single Barrel Bourbon. This release showcases what Parker felt was one of his greatest achievements - the introduction of Heaven Hill's single barrel Bourbons. Aged in Parker's favorite rickhouse location, Deatsville, the sixth-generation Master Distiller would have described these bottles as "just good Bourbon." Bottled at 122 proof (61% abv) and non-chill filtered, the Bourbon tastes of heavy spice and oak, with a hint of smoke and raisin, followed by a long and dry finish.
Elijah Craig 18 Year Single Barrel Bourbon, $129
- Elijah Craig 18-Year-Old Bourbon is bottled solely from the contents of one barrel, not the mingling of many. This expression of Bourbon-making craftsmanship is bold and robust. Aromas of aged oak, spiced vanilla, with notes of mint and chocolate. Taste is richly textured nutty and semisweet, initial bursts of honey give way to toasted wood and pleasant char. Finish is lively and engaging, then lingers with vanilla and pepper.
Elijah Craig 23 Year Single Barrel Bourbon, $199
- The lower floors of Heaven Hill’s rickhouses provide slower, gentler aging. There, Master Distillers sample barrels for multi-layered taste and aroma profiles. They select those that meet their strict nosing and taste criteria to become Elijah Craig 23-Year-Old Single Barrel. This unique Bourbon has endured more than ninety Kentucky seasons, creating a distinctive aroma and taste that’s definitely worth the wait. Aromas of fresh, butter popcorn with notes of citrus zest. Tastes of toasted honey, cocoa and warm, sweet pipe tobacco. Finish is long, dry and satisfying with a sprig of mint.
Michter’s 10 Year Single Barrel Bourbon, $119
- Mature in age and truly exceptional in quality, Michter’s 10 Year Single Barrel Bourbon has earned its place as an enduring favorite of whiskey connoisseurs. The culmination of over a decade of patient aging in specially chosen, new charred American white oak barrels, it showcases big and bold dark toffee and caramel, charred oak, maple syrup, and vanilla.
Garrison Brothers Cowboy 2017 Barrel Proof Bourbon, $189
- This year’s batch of Cowboy Bourbon comes in hot at 137 proof, with a mash bill of 74% corn, 15% wheat and 11% barley, with the barrels blended for this release all aged a minimum of 4.5 years. Previous Cowboy releases included multiple nods from Jim Murray’s Whiskey Bible for American Micro Whiskey of The Year.
*Entrants in the Old Forester Birthday, St George Lot 17, Old Potrero Hotalings, High West Midwinter Night's Dram, and Elijah Craig Barrel Proof drawing will be contacted by email@example.com with the results.
**Previous VBP bottles include
: Old Forester Birthday Bourbon, St George Single Malt Lot 17, Old Potrero Hotalings 11 Year Whiskey, Four Roses "Al Young 50th Anniversary" Small Batch Bourbon, WhistlePig Boss Hog: The Black Prince 14 Year Rye Whiskey, High West Midwinter Night's Dram, Michter's Toasted Barrel Cask Strength Rye, Elmer T Lee Single Barrel Bourbon, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bourbon, Yamazaki 12 Year Single Malt Japanese Whisky, Nikka Taketsuru 17 Year Pure Malt Japanese Whisky, and Nkka Taketsuru 21 Year Pure Malt Japanese Whisky